We don’t know about everyone else, but we are ready for warmer weather. However, we have had some lows as of late and probably some more yet to come. In order to get you all through this last bit of winter, we put together some suggestions while the chill is still in the air.
- If you are feeling like being active but don’t want to brave the elements, check out Climb Bentonville. It has 16k square feet of boulder, lead, top rope and kids’ climbing areas with more than 25 auto belays. Whether you join a team or just go for the day, Bentonville’s climbing gym has a variety of options to explore their space.
- Nothing warms the insides quite like alcohol, so head on over to Scotch & Soda for a mulled Toddy or a manhattan. Scotch & Soda is, after all, rated in the Top 40 Best Whisky Bars in the U.S by the Whisky Advocate.
- What better way to escape the cold than to take refuge in a museum for the day? Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art has plenty to see. However, if you are looking for something a bit more hands on, try the Scott Family Amazeum, where play is built into the experience. There is also The Walmart Museum, the Museum of Native American History, and 21c Museum.
- If you enjoy spending time in the kitchen, Brightwater: A Center for the Study of Food at 8th Street Market also hosts monthly community classes called the Core Series. These classes focus on core kitchen practices and fundamentals and will range in subject from pie baking to pairing wine and cheese.
- In the evening hours, head on over to Ramo d’Olivo to listen to live music. You can check out their event’s page to see the upcoming artists. Admission is free, and if it’s a Monday, you’re in luck. You can also grab a bowl of their delicious spaghetti served with Laura’s homemade sauce, salad, and a bottle of your favorite wine.
To check out upcoming events at Brick Avenue Lofts, click here.
We’d love to hear what you love to do in Bentonville when its cold outside too. Drop your suggestions below!